Big Announcement - The Vertex Cerebra Pre-Order with Special $$$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I give up asking @AquariumSpecialty how to get these points added to my account since the Cerebra was purchased without me being logged in. I've asked at least 3 times with zero acknowledgement.
Send them an email with your account name, purchase receipt/invoice, and screen shot of your review. That may get you a faster response compared to posting in this thread.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I give up asking @AquariumSpecialty how to get these points added to my account since the Cerebra was purchased without me being logged in. I've asked at least 3 times with zero acknowledgement.

Please call us. We will be happy to do this but we have no idea who you are. 803-788-4445. Soooo many of you used guest checkout on our website and you didn't create an account. An account will need to be created and then we can add points to your account.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just posted my review

I just posted points to an account with the initials of MS. Thank you for the review. Today is the last day a total of 5 times reward points will be given. If you haven't contacted us for your reward points and you used GUEST CHECKOUT for your purchase then you might want to email or call us. Anyone who has posted a review on or before AUGUST 31st is still eligible for the points. We will give you a week to contact us...trying to be fair to everyone. Thanks to everyone who ordered a Cerebra from us.

NOTE: We have some inventory but they are at regular prices now and we are bring a couple of them to MACNA if anyone is interested.

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/contacts/

Thank you,

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.2%
Back