Big Announcement - The Vertex Cerebra Pre-Order with Special $$$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All pre-orders for controllers are shipping today...and we have a surprise in the box. Don't forget to get your 5 times rewards points by writing a product review. Here's the link again...

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/eq...s/controllers/vertex-cerebra-prima-controller

IMG_3080.JPG

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All pre-orders for controllers are shipping today...and we have a surprise in the box. Don't forget to get your 5 times rewards points by writing a product review. Here's the link again...

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/eq...s/controllers/vertex-cerebra-prima-controller

IMG_3080.JPG
Sweet !! Hey I hogged up and didn't log in when I placed my orders. How do I go about being able to apply those purchase points to my account. And thanks again for the great news !!

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hogged up huh! Nice!

Yea, that's a problem but not a big one. You can remedy this by creating an account (if you haven't done so already) and then contact us with your original order info. At that point we will simply add reward points to your account once you have done this and written a product review.

Oink Oink Wink Wink.

Last edited:

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hogged up huh! Nice!

Yea, that's a problem but not a big one. You can remedy this by creating an account (if you haven't done so already) and then contact us with your original order info. At that point we will simply add reward points to your account once you have done this and written a product review.

Oink Oink Wink Wink.

Oh I have an account. I just forgot to log in to buy the vertex stuff. I have existing points in there from 2015. I can't exactly write a review on a product I haven't received yet. Once I get it and try it out I'll write the review for sure !!

skittlesthatmoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my controller today and man is it nice. Kinda sucks you guys forgot my duel float switch and none of the probes are in stocks :( but it's pretty to look at

Lonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I'm sure it's been a challenge dealing with the heavy traffic! Thank you for the probe holder

Ehunforfun

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted my review, thanks for the probe holder (Even though its too small for the Temp probe :D!)

fragthat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted my review. I think the build quality is excellent. If using on a smaller tank, power bar size could be an issue but I think the ability to get custom apps for different components of your system will be a game changer. Have been impressed with the responsiveness of Vertex on their forum as well.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.1%
Back