Big Announcement - The Vertex Cerebra Pre-Order with Special $$$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it was in the shipping box separate from the product box(s). You wouldn't miss it. Scott should take care of you. But I recommend for anyone getting theirs to sign up on the https://forum.cerebra.club/ forum. It's closed to only those with a serial number and the devs have been pretty active since I signed in this afternoon.

Lonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I think I'm in the second 100 unit order. Is this the order we're talking about? I really want to tare into mine!!!!!!

Lonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just called them and they haven't received the second shipment yet so at least a couple weeks for me.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We did get them. Perhaps one of our warehouse guys forgot to include it in the package. Please give us a call tomorrow if you need this. We are requesting a PDF version of the manual for our website.

Ehunforfun

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering what the estimate on shipping is for the "second batch"...When I ordered, the announcement on the product page didn't mention anything about a second batch (and also stated a much earlier ship date), however I've now found that I'm in the second round of orders so I'm curious when the second batch should ship?

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has all of the 1st batch been shipped? I haven't seen mine yet.

Lonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the second batch as well. I called and she said we should be getting an email this week about the shipping date. It's funny, I got my ph probe on Monday figured they would send it all together.

Mad_Deuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait what manual? I did got a thin notebook looking package, but all is inside is just a list of part the is contain in the package. And some technical data specifications of the unit. Is this the manual? Or there another one.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every single unit got a 8 1/2 x 11 spiral bound manual. We received and shipped 100 Cerebra controllers and manuals. If you got a Cerebra from us then you received a manual. They were not packed inside the sealed white retail box. They were inside the shipping box below or on top of the Controller box. Some of you must have been so excited to get the controller you didn't empty all the contents from the shipping box.

Don't forget to create an account on the Cerebra Club forum - https://forum.cerebra.club/

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping update. Our 2nd batch of controllers is shipping from Germany via air freight on August 2nd (2 days from now) and I expect that we will have everyones order shipped by the end of this week or Monday at the latest.

Thank you,

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back