Big Announcement - The Vertex Cerebra Pre-Order with Special $$$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefin Ross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be possible to load remote desktop software and remote in with the your phone or PC? I realize they designed this controller to be fail safe in aspects of power outages etc etc. But sometimes you might just want to play with things from across the room.

Sorry, I couldn't get to making a video for this yesterday.
It's up now, https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/vertex-cerebra-videos.257066/

sorry if it's frown upon to redirect thread, but I was advised to start a new thread for Vertex vids :)

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As previously mentioned we are hoping to ship out all of the 1st batch of controllers the day they arrive. To achieve this we are getting the shipping boxes ready...thanks to some heads up planning by Kelly and Michael. These are about half of the boxes they have made up thus far. Thanks to all that have pre-ordered thus far!

IMG_2965.JPG

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way to go AS. I know everybody is excited to get them and mess around with the controller.

Please call us ASAP. FedEx will be here within the hour. Everything is packed and waiting for them to pickup. We are going to need to pull the order from the shipment and set it aside for you.

Thank you,

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my controller yesterday. Really the display box is a little big but it's not huge like everyone says, in my opinion. Now I just need some quiet time to mount mine and get it setup.

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I totally agree. The size of the controller and power bars are large, but they look really really good. I think it'll look awesome integrated into a nice electronics cabinet or a clean sump build. It'll work normally as well, but when something looks this good, you want to show it off. Or at least I do :)

kouma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Scott,

I just got my Cerebra today, thanks! However, I noticed it did not come with the manual that contains a hand signed thank you letter by Cerebra CEO. Did you guys not get these?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back