• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Big baller pack....

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to close my last thread and try and keep this one organized.. Gonna try and sell this pack as a whole but will list individual prices as well. I had a buyer back out.
Gold dust chalice $150 and $100
No Name beauty $250 SOLD
DSC_1486.jpg


ATL Hellraiser Fungia $300 $250
DSC_14752.jpg


Jimmy's Orange Sherbert $200 $175
DSC_1479-1.jpg


Reverse Christmas Chalice $250 SOLD
DSC_0775.jpg


Chef's Wild BGM $100
DSC_1483.jpg

Here is the MC of the Chef's Wild BGM
DSC_1480-1.jpg


Purple Urkle $350 $300
DSC_1476.jpg
 
Last edited:
Awesome pieces Alex! That hellraiser is crazy WOW! For anyone interested I have seen these pieces in person and I can say that they really are that awesome. Alex has one of the nicest tanks I have ever seen!!!
 
Thanks Kris! I am actually setting up another little cube for an anemone and I think that it will be lonely without some of your clowns.... I think I need to come pick some out :-)
 
UPdated Prices and what has been sold! Thanks to everyone who has purchased stuff. :-) Also interested in trades for high end chalices.
 
Interested in the hellraiser, purple urkle and Sherbert send me a list of what you want.
 
Very sweet pieces! I'm loving that purple urkle and gold dust chalice. Glws.
 
Purple Urkle SOLD!
I can do the Hellraiser, WILD bgm, Gold dust, and Jimmy's for $550 shipped!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new