• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BIG Berghia Nudibranch's

Item Price
1 for $18, or 3 for $50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bobby daniels

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2017
Messages
569
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Take care of those pesky Aiptasia. All of our Berghia Nudibranchs are over 1/2" in size and laying eggs. 1 for $18 or 3 for $50. Shipping is $35 for OK, TX, KS and ARK. All other states is $60, with free shipping at $350

Screenshot_20250417_095716_Google.jpg
 
Last edited:
Weekend bump.... still have plenty available
 
I am interested in 6-8. Shipped to 40356. My office tank is covered. Can you give me a quote.
 
Absolutely...I can do 6 shipped to you for $150, or 8 for $180
 
Do you still have these? How much to ship 5 to 60050 McHenry, IL
1 for $18 or 3 for $50. Shipping is $35 for OK, TX, KS and ARK. All other states is $60, with free shipping at $350
 
Are these still available?
 
Take care of those pesky Aiptasia. All of our Berghia Nudibranchs are over 1/2" in size and laying eggs. 1 for $18 or 3 for $50. Shipping is $35 for OK, TX, KS and ARK. All other states is $60, with free shipping at $350

Screenshot_20250417_095716_Google.jpg
Anne of curiosity why would anyone want this? I’ve constantly struggled my entire reef. Hobby to eliminate these pests. Why would someone want them to be in the tech to feed the specific fish??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new