Big dead coral how do I clean it???

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigkai
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was goingto use it as base to pick up some of the other live rock and make some of the corals sit higher in the tank was my thoughts

Sent from my EVO using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Very nice.
But I would have to agree to not use it in your tank.
IMO would only use the coral skeleton as a decoration in a fish only tank without live rock.
Are live rock and coral skeleton a problem
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new