Big E Rimless 80g Sps

Reef Up--
That's a Purple Monster

Here are the names for all the pics top down-

Paletta Pink tip
Hawkins
Wild Rasberry Milli
Sky blue Hoekisemi
Aussie Ice fire Echinata
Killer Canary
Sunblaster Lepto, Shortcake, Rouge Milli
Purple Monster
Red Planet
 
Last edited:
How are you keeping your calcium and alkalinity in tact? Only weekly water changes?
 
How are you keeping your calcium and alkalinity in tact? Only weekly water changes?

Sorry about not following/updating sooner..........I dose Randy's two part for Alk & Calc. Mg is maintained by my water changes

Here's a tank shot of the left side of the tank.........still rearranging things on the other side of the tank. This shot is a month or so old. I changed it a bit, so the aquascaping part is still a work in progress.

left%20side%20scape_zpsq9iqbsrv.jpg
 
Wow Ed....the tank looks great. Sick colors. I'll be hitting you up for frags next year.
 
Second me on the list for frags [emoji106] angry I missed out
 
Forgot what fourm i read your whole build never posted because i never joined. Corals have grown much more since i seen it last. Your bulb combo has inspired me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new