Big fish little fish Q?

  • Thread starter Thread starter authentic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
882
Location
coral springs florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm thinking of adding a bipartis melanarus to my tank.my LFS has a very small one and a larger one.my tank is very peaceful but I have a few aggressive fish,purple tang,yellow tang,mystery wrasse,clowns .... would a smaller fish hide better and have a better chance or it makes no difference.I would use a acclimationbox anyway,just wondering what the thoughts of the hobby are on this Q.
 
Don't add them to a tank with an established mystery wrasse. Mystery wrasses can become quite aggressive toward other wrasses.
 
For my own education, what fish do you mean by bipartis melanarus? Are you speaking of two different fish?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new