big oops please help

Duncan62

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tested the water, very bad ammonia and chlorine so we are just going to start square 1 with crazy water changes adding carbon and prime taking the rock out to let it sit in water then add prime to just the rock water and go from there
So tested the water, very bad ammonia and chlorine so we are just going to start square 1 with crazy water changes adding carbon and prime taking the rock out to let it sit in water then add prime to just the rock water and go from there
Good luck. Let the rock sit out in the sun and rain for a while before using again. I'm sure your tank will be beautiful soon.

OP
OP
F

Fishthoughts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck. Let the rock sit out in the sun and rain for a while before using again. I'm sure your tank will be beautiful soon.
im just glad its just all been transferred over so not EVERYTHING was in the tank haha its only been growing for 2 weeks now so just happy its not a massive loss .. could have been way worse ..

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally, I would not pull the rock out.

I would just let the tank run as is. Run carbon, changing it every few days. Wait a month or so. The bleach will go away sooner than you might think.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back