Big Perm's Post Traumatic Stress Aquarium

perm_dogg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this hobby as an eager and patience-less rookie with an Ebay account. Sadly, I lost a lot of good inhabitants over the years. Fortunately, I have come far enough to say (with confidence), that my water is at a good quality condition and I haven't had any loss of life in over a year. I have a number of fish as well as many varieties of Corals. I love his hobby and look forward to going bigger and learning more.
 
Awesome and thank you for your service! Got any pics?
 
Sorry

Forgot the picture...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150413_194613498.jpg
    IMG_20150413_194613498.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 157
Just picked up 2 Hydra 52 lights with controller, been running 2 800GPH Wavemaker power heads, (but upgrading to Jebao WP40's.) I&nbsp;also run a Aquamaxx HOB Skimmer, Sun 3 Stage Canister Filter, use only RO/DI water and I dose Vodka for nitrates (and personal stress:) I owe a lot of it to Reefing Madness. He has guided me for some time now. This is just a 55 Gallon. Hoping&nbsp;to stumble upon a much bigger tank in the near future:)<br type="_moz">
 
Need more pics than just that one bro. Close ups!! Corals!! Fish!!
 
Tank Is looking great.
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 223

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new