Big Shout Out for a great MACNA time

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
2,778
Location
Chelsea, AL
First of all, I hope it's ok to post in your sponsor thread. If not, PM me and I'll delete. I just wanted to say thanks for the great time in your booth. I spent most of my time Friday (and most of my $$$$) in the WWC booth and had a great time. It was wonderful to meet in person many of the folks I've spoken with via email/phone. You guys were very patient with all my questions, and hooked me up with some great stuff (that HOT STUFF chalice is insane!!!). Thanks again, I'll be posting some pics of my haul in the photo forum later this week and will tag you guys with the hotness!!
Peace,
Peter
 
Glad to hear that you had an awesome time!! We enjoyed Macna too and look forward to more shows.

We are always happy to help and hook you up with great corals!! Thank You very much from the WWC staff.

Can't wait to see some photos.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new