BIG thanks to BRS

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put $500 in my wish list because of the monthly May giveaway and I won. Feeling great and happy and so thankful for BRS over the years, just a stand up company who takes care of their clients.
That’s awesome! Congratulations!!

clm65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won too! But not $500! Is the amount you win tied to how much is on your wishlist? If so, I wish I had added more ;Greedy. But I'm very happy with what I got. Gotta love BRS!

Edit: just looked at my BRS account again. The amount I won is equal to my last purchase amount. So spend big to win big!

Last edited:

clm65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put $500 in my wish list because of the monthly May giveaway and I won. Feeling great and happy and so thankful for BRS over the years, just a stand up company who takes care of their clients.
Just curious, did you get an email notice that you won? I didn't, unless it went to junk mail and I didn't see it. I just happened to look at the list of winners on their website and saw my name. Checked my rewards points and bingo!

OP
OP
michael giordano

michael giordano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I got an email and did not believe it and then checked my rewards balance and starting jumping in my office lol.

OP
OP
michael giordano

michael giordano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah you win the amount of money in points for the dollar amount of items in your wish list. Don’t let your wish list go over $500. The max they are giving away to each individual is $500 a wish list

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Win or not, I think BRS is the best out there. Their video series are top notch. They are insanely in touch with their customers and the reefing community, in general. BRS gets all my business.

Congrats! I hope I win too!

OP
OP
michael giordano

michael giordano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Win or not, I think BRS is the best out there. Their video series are top notch. They are insanely in touch with their customers and the reefing community, in general. BRS gets all my business.

Congrats! I hope I win too!
I hope you win as well, yeah I watch a lot of their videos and live stuff occasionally. I have long commutes to work and it is a great time to learn a little extra while making my trips

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.6%
Back