BIG thanks to BRS

CraigMixedReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7F9DFE29-8700-4E07-A346-2B31B61FDAD9.jpeg I won $170 - the cost of my last order. My name was announced on their Facebook live show. I actually found out when I went to place a new order and I had +16,000 points to apply! A certificate came in my shipment today. Thanks, BRS team - I really appreciate what you do for us reefers and the creatures we love. You run an awesome business and what you do is recognized and appreciated.

OP
OP
michael giordano

michael giordano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my t5 bulbs from brs I ordered. Plus a ati fixture, super happy with everything and how it was packed.

JVU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s nice they are doing this vs not, but I’m not expecting to ever win, so I think of it as mostly a friendly PR program.

OP
OP
michael giordano

michael giordano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s nice they are doing this vs not, but I’m not expecting to ever win, so I think of it as mostly a friendly PR program.
You never know, I did not expect to win!

Last edited:

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ryanbrs

Ryan Batcheller founded BRS and the story he told me was that he was a waiter and started reefing in his small apartment. He eventually developed Reef Chili in his dang apartment kitchen. All in an attempt to develop his own perfect coral food..... and after selling the final product to local reef club members....the product took off like wildfire and started the basis for BRS

He now runs his mega-biz as a 5-Stars Worldclass Company.

I met Ryan years ago and i was astonished on how much he's still a reefer at heart.... yet has the American spirit to build the best aquatic supply company in the world.

BRS is the first and usually the only company I deal with when I need smthg.

Ryan is a world class biz owner worthy of much praise.

He's an American success story beyond belief.

Heres his pic
PhotoPictureResizer_190526_101738579_crop_287x313.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
michael giordano

michael giordano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ryanbrs

Ryan Batcheller founded BRS and the story he told me was that he was a waiter and started reefing in his small apartment. He eventually developed Reef Chili in his dang apartment kitchen. All in an attempt to develop his own perfect coral food..... and after selling the final product to local reef club members....the product took off like wildfire and started the basis for BRS

He now runs his mega-biz as a 5-Stars Worldclass Company.

I met Ryan years ago and i was astonished on how much he's still a reefer at heart.... yet has the American spirit to build the best aquatic supply company in the world.

BRS is the first and usually the only company I deal with when I need smthg.

Ryan is a world class biz owner worthy of much praise.

He's an American success story beyond belief.

Heres his pic
PhotoPictureResizer_190526_101738579_crop_287x313.jpg
That’s awesome, thank you so much for the background story. I was looking at my purchasing history last night at BRS. I have purchased products from them for the last 8 years and have never been happier.
Really a top notch company, there is not many companies over the years I have consistently purchased from other than BRS.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats. But I wish BRS shipped beyond North America. Such a big market out there. There are those of us abroad itching for BRS products.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 146 75.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back