Big Update - Corals and HUGE News!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a while since my last post on R2R, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are back, and with a bang! Over the past month or so, we have been extremely busy tweaking the coral systems and bring in pieces from all over the world!! While this has kept us occupied, we have some MAJOR news we would like to announce!!

Gary and his wife Tatum from Reef Pets are now down in Austin and we have teamed up to bring an even larger variety of coral to the reefing community. I know with the combined experience, we will have much more quality pieces to offer, and the incredible customer service to back everything up!

We will also now be open to the general public on Saturdays from 1 until 5PM(This may be scheduled to change slightly.)

Now that the new website is up and running(still a few tweaks going on) you can expect to see many times the volume of coral posted on the website on a much more frequent basis than before!

Here are a few eye candies to hold you over until the website is bombarded with cherry pieces this weekend! Enjoy!:wink:
DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

Brad Syphus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Matt, You want to keep me broke don't you. Best of luck in your merger.

reefingit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Web site updates?

Are these new corals on or available for sale on your web site b/c I am not seeing them. I'd be interested in the orange lobo.

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good looking stuff for sure. Please let us know once the website is updated with these pieces.

OP
OP
debutis

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these new corals on or available for sale on your web site b/c I am not seeing them. I'd be interested in the orange lobo.

The corals are available, however they will not be listed on the site until the weekend. Yesterday with Indo and Australia arriving, it was close to a 20hr day. I've finally gotten things settled in and thriving, need a day of sleep, and then will get to taking photos of the over 1000 pieces in stock(and that's colonies.)

roscoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOLY ****!!!!!!! I think I am blind with all those colors hitting me!!!

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Matt on your endeavor. Those are some serious nice pieces :tongue:

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The coral are absolutely insane! For those that are in the area I would highly recommend you stopping by. Be prepared, the photos that are posted are in drop in the bucket compared to whats available. Over the last 2 days we have completely filled 4000 gallons of tank space...

Now that Austin Aqua Farms and Reef Pets have teamed up I can guarantee that we will offer the best product, customer service and knowledge this hobby has to offer.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back