Big Update - Corals and HUGE News!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the Merge... This will be awesome for hobbyist... Great guys to deal with

kuyatwo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The coral are absolutely insane! For those that are in the area I would highly recommend you stopping by. Be prepared, the photos that are posted are in drop in the bucket compared to whats available. Over the last 2 days we have completely filled 4000 gallons of tank space...

Now that Austin Aqua Farms and Reef Pets have teamed up I can guarantee that we will offer the best product, customer service and knowledge this hobby has to offer.

gary

will the sps that are pictures be sold as colonies or will you be cutting frags for the ebay auctions

OP
OP
debutis

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gary

will the sps that are pictures be sold as colonies or will you be cutting frags for the ebay auctions

The sps will be sold on ebay as frags as well as on the website as colonies.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are working day and night to get everything in line. We will have coral on the sites as soon as possible. Here are a couple more teaser photos!
Gary

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet Gary!

Does this meen you guys will combine into one store/sponsor?

I meen there's still Austin Aqua Farms and ReefPets at the moment right?

ddwbeagles

Northern VA Novice Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some beautiful pieces indeed, but where are all those lovely and rare Z&Ps, Reef Pets is so known for? Show the love..... Now to be serious. Looks like an exciting merger and we all look forward to your combined future holds.

OP
OP
debutis

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some beautiful pieces indeed, but where are all those lovely and rare Z&Ps, Reef Pets is so known for? Show the love..... Now to be serious. Looks like an exciting merger and we all look forward to your combined future holds.

Zoos and Palys will be posted soon. With so many pieces recently arriving, we're trying to get everything photoed and organized.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back