Biggest tank on R2R?

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
70
Location
Corn, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I don't have a huge tank, only 90g, but I am totally interested in the amazing habitats created in these huge boxes. I am looking for the member who owns the largest display tank on the site that is in their home, not a public aquarium, zoo, pet store, etc. If you have a build thread definitely point me to it please :)
I have been tryin to sort through the threads and google wasnt much help lol. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing a beast.
 
I've seen a few large ones, like 450 or 500 but I think there might be one bigger then that like 700 display and 1100 total water vol...
Interested and will be following along
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new