Binfords mixed cube

The thing I don't like about BKs is they don't have a gradual transition from the body of the skimmer to the neck of the cup. It's an abrupt change and impedes the flow of foam.

I can't find anything I don't like about the BK series. By far the best skimmer I have owned in the 23 years of doing this. The red dragon pumps they use are just incredible and talk about pure stinky skim!! Whew need nose plugs for sure. Has been running like that for over three years. I chose the vertex for the second skimmer based solely on the fact that royal exclusive designed it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new