- Joined
- Jul 12, 2019
- Messages
- 1,322
- Reaction score
- 2,335
- Location
- Deland
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
So this week has been a whirlwind of activity. I was able to get my rock out of the bleach bath and they came out great, drying up nicely. Then I had to prep for hurricane Dorian, all ready for it to get here. I was able to sneak in a trip to MACNA. It was great and was able to pick up a few new additions .
The new rock scape is done it will be added to the biocube after I cycling. Probably wont start cycling until after the hurricane just in case I lose power.
The new rock scape is done it will be added to the biocube after I cycling. Probably wont start cycling until after the hurricane just in case I lose power.
