BioCube 32 hood

Jaker00

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have a BioCube 32 and I want to raise the hood so there is better airflow and also so my floating plants have more room to grow vertically. Any suggestions are appreciated!
 
To raise the hood evenly you will need to undo the hindges
To raise the hood unevenly just put a spacer between the tank and hood
 
Thank you! I decided to just put a spacer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new