Biocube 32 LED leveling help

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been running my new biocube for about two months. My wife and I took PAINS to make sure the stand was level. Well I get the tank on and my four foot level (which by the way is WAY too long to go on top of the tank without hanging over) is showing that the tank is dipping to one corner by about 1/8”-1/10”. Well I have a small maybe 1ft level I put on the stand itself (around the edges the tank doesn’t cover) that shows the stand is level all the way around. My water level when I turn my pumps off looks like it’s pretty level all the way around the top of the tank. If it’s off at all it’s off by maybe 1/10”. I had a previous biocube crack because I was too stupid to level the stand.

Should I trust my larger level or my smaller one? I have had users tell me that the rim of the biocubes is not always level itself and my level may be reflecting this. I have scooted the tank a bit away from the wall but my floor is not off level that much in the area It sits and it hardwood.

is there cause for concern here or will my tank be ok? I personally think it’s close enough to level (1/10” off) that it will be fine and not crack again.

ShaneWedge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the way my 32gal LED is leveled and fits on the stand.
IMG_3489.JPEG
IMG_3490.JPEG

Back