Biocube 32 reef tank

ReefMeUpScotty

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a topless 32 gallon Coralife Biocube and I love it. Upgrades include:

-Hydor Aqamai WiFi Wavemaker
-Koralia 3rd gen Wavemaker
-InTank Media Basket (Floss, Chemipure Elite, Purigen, SeaGel, Matrix, Carbon/Ammonia Remover)
-Coralife Skimmer
-Coralife UV Filter
-Current USA IC Pro LED’s (2 lights)
-Heater
-Clear Nylon Mesh Top

I use IO Reef Salt and have a 5 stage RODI that I use for water changes.

My stock includes:

-Pair Onyx Snowflake Clowns
-Six Line WrASSe
-Fire Goby
-Scooter Blenny
-4 Snails
-1 Hermit Crab
-1 Emerald Crab
-Pom Pom Crab (Boxing Crab)
-Giant Toadstool
-Leather Finger Coral
-Hammer Coral
-Yellow Polyps

68CA4F1A-29AC-4B83-8135-64980E77CB10.jpeg


688FB94B-9590-4CD0-BEC0-D0989E6A45A5.jpeg


7D63E2B4-29D6-42C7-8741-B45A75674CC1.jpeg


4D27E6FE-61DE-466D-A2AD-738AE1A49740.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R. :-)

That is a giant Toadstool.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new