Biocube 32g AIO

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaymer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice! I just ordered the random flow generator for mine. I only got the single outlet though. What return pump do you have running with the dual outlet? I was on the fence but I still have the stock return pump.
I run the single VCA random flow nozzle, I use the stock pump. Seems to work fine
 
Can I add a clam to my Biocube? Is my lighting strong enough?
 
20260904_193032_95E20067-15B9-441E-904A-1B4F5E224803.png


Morning tank update
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new