Biocube 32g build

Gotta say...tempting
He finally contacted me, he’s in the middle of a move and said that he would contact me when him and his family are settled. I have probably fragged it a half a dozen times, it grows new heads like crazy. There is a two head frag in the sand that I gave to my son. Top middle is the original colony. You can almost see my other three torches after I fragged it.
FA5619BC-6759-48DF-89A2-D491628B385D.jpeg
 
Four years ago today, rock, water and sand were added to my tank. Boy time has flown by!
IMG_9821.jpeg
Looks like you may have added a few other things since then. Looks really good Kevin.
 
After much bullying and arm @smitten with ocean life , Jill had me make the first purchase that I’ve made in a while.
IMG_9934.jpeg
IMG_9935.jpeg
IMG_9936.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new