Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free babysitters who hoo, maybe you can go places you thought you couldn't... ;) :)
Kung Fu what the heck GIF by A24
Art Breathe GIF by Travis Ruskus
Mad Rock GIF by Christian Hilerio
We did that a lot last year and it didn't feel right. Occasionally we might step away to have a dinner together but thats it. They arent really good at the "more than a few hours babysitting". Its one of the reasons I'm going solo to Joes. Plus its halloween crunch time baby! Still lots of projects.

I love my parents and try to spend as much time with them as I can, but I’m lucky to be able to do frequent short visits. My Dad and I are just TOO much alike!
Yes this would be way more ideal. They live in Florida however. So we try for at least twice a year.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Le sigh

This is after a 3ish day blackout and and only running blues for the last three days.

IMG_6468.jpeg

It’s multiplying quickly on the sand and starting to take over the rocks again. My nutrients are high enough it should be knocking it out when it goes water born. I guess I’m gonna try UV :rolleyes:

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.3%
Back