Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, seriously, I never had a drilled tank until now. I dont want to go back to a sumpless tank system.
It will be a big jump for me that’s for sure… but I have an awesome support system to help get me though it :) i definitely want to wait for the right thing to come along… I’m not looking to do it again anytime soon.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Water changes done… hands are killing me.. I’m ending the night with continued beverages while the husband watches basketball.
My husband keeps his hands away from my hobbies. He doesn't want the blame if something goes wrong.

Enjoy those drinks. You've earned it :)

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband keeps his hands away from my hobbies. He doesn't want the blame if something goes wrong.

Enjoy those drinks. You've earned it :)
He serviced a house for cable with a local reefer.. he commented on the guys tank and then asked if he knew Jason…. The guy started throwing a bunch of reef lingo at him and he was like “ woah woah woah …. This is my wife’s hobby. I have no idea what you are saying. I just do what she tells me to do”
lol

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He serviced a house for cable with a local reefer.. he commented on the guys tank and then asked if he knew Jason…. The guy started throwing a bunch of reef lingo at him and he was like “ woah woah woah …. This is my wife’s hobby. I have no idea what you are saying. I just do what she tells me to do”
lol
He'll learn. Or pretend to be dumb to avoid more chores.
The smarter thing to do.

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water changes done… hands are killing me.. I’m ending the night with continued beverages while the husband watches basketball.

da-bears-eat.gif

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow... I really thought yours was taller from the look of it. Now, I'm second guessing it all. I think in between would be ideal, 20", but that sounds like a custom order.... I might still go check it out in person.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wow... I really thought yours was taller from the look of it. Now, I'm second guessing it all. I think in between would be ideal, 20", but that sounds like a custom order.... I might still go check it out in person.
Did I miss how big this used tank is? you did say 4ft... But I don't think the gallons.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
if 4x2x1.5 I think its a 90?
I really dig the shallowness of my frag tank; but like the habitat for the fish in the 120.

I would defn. look into that tank; its nice looking; especially if you can get it for a deal.

its rimless!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 164 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back