Biocube Drilled?

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked on Utube, for some ideas for my “Biocube Rescue,” now that I’m finished, the feed is coming up with drilling these aquariums. I figured they were tempered glass. No I’m not going to try this, too much time invested in my “Rescue.”
 
They Drilled the Back Glass on one and the Bottom Glass on the other one. You can’t Drill Tempered Glass, it will shatter in a million pieces. Maybe the curved glass is tempered. I know they were having cracks in the curved corners of some Coralife Biocubes, but I don’t think they shattered.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new