Biocube LED's vs. AI Prime HD+?

Garrett3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased an AI Prime HD+ to replace the stock BC 16 LED's.. I've been attempting to do as much research about the two to compare but I've been having difficulty finding details about the stock lighting in the BC16. This is a definite upgrade correct? If it's minimal improvement/difference please let me know so I can cancel the order and look into something else. Thank you!!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased an AI Prime HD+ to replace the stock BC 16 LED's.. I've been attempting to do as much research about the two to compare but I've been having difficulty finding details about the stock lighting in the BC16. This is a definite upgrade correct? If it's minimal improvement/difference please let me know so I can cancel the order and look into something else. Thank you!!
The prime hd is a major upgrade over the stock biocube leds. The stock lights don't put out a whole lot of power and is good for soft corals and low light lps, the prime HD will grow pretty much any coral you put under it :) Good upgrade choice ;)

OP
OP
Garrett3

Garrett3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The prime hd is a major upgrade over the stock biocube leds. The stock lights don't put out a whole lot of power and is good for soft corals and low light lps, the prime HD will grow pretty much any coral you put under it :) Good upgrade choice ;)

Exactly what I want to hear [emoji1360] thank you for the response.

James Hammett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nah the hood isnt a deal breaker. Just wanting to understand what I have coming the AI Prime is on the way already and I have a acrylicc cover being made to keep goby and blenny home

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back