BioCube29 lighting retro...

  • Thread starter Thread starter KhensuRa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KhensuRa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
75
Reaction score
2
Location
Lakewood, Co
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay figured I would post this up so you all, could see my new lighting retro. I am going to need some advise from you pros though, on my beginning lighting schedule. The new light have due cords so I can run them on different timers.

So how long do you think I should run my blues and whites? My old light was the stock pc lighting which was two 36watt pc bulbs. So I am more than doubling the old light in the tank.

Any who here are the pics:

Here is the new light in the box...
SNC00270.jpg


SNC00271.jpg


Here are just the blues on...
SNC00272.jpg


Whites only...
SNC00274.jpg


Blue and white...
SNC00275.jpg


Side shot with all other lights out in the dark...
SNC00276.jpg


Here is the hood with the old PC bulbs...
SNC00283.jpg

SNC00284.jpg


Hood almost gutted...
SNC00286.jpg

SNC00285.jpg


Forgot to get a picture of the hood fully gutted, but I ended up having to cut off most the tabs to get the new unit to fit...

New LED unit in the hood...
SNC00289.jpg

SNC00296.jpg


With lights on, in hood, ready to rock...
SNC00292.jpg


Here are some before and after pics. Not the best pics, did this last night and man was I tired...
 
haha... Thought I would post on a couple sites, just to get a better overall picture of what you pros think. Plus I can cuss on the other site...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new