- Joined
- Dec 22, 2011
- Messages
- 535
- Reaction score
- 337
- Location
- New Jersey
- What state or country do you live in
- New Jersey
I've been trying to find a "log" of someone's biopellet adventure with pictures and haven't found any. So I'm going to create my own.
I use salifart for No3, Hanna for phosphate, red sea for alk, cal, mag
Day 1
Nitrate: 5
Phosphate: .07
Magnesium: 1120
Alk: 7.3
Calcium: 380
Salinity 1.026
Temp: 77.8
I have to bring my parameter back up how does everyone feel about alk? I usually have it around 9 so I've been letting it fall for the past week.
My tank is a 29g biocube running since October, I downgraded my 55 into this tank.
I'll take some pics when the lights come on for a before shot.
I use salifart for No3, Hanna for phosphate, red sea for alk, cal, mag
Day 1
Nitrate: 5
Phosphate: .07
Magnesium: 1120
Alk: 7.3
Calcium: 380
Salinity 1.026
Temp: 77.8
I have to bring my parameter back up how does everyone feel about alk? I usually have it around 9 so I've been letting it fall for the past week.
My tank is a 29g biocube running since October, I downgraded my 55 into this tank.
I'll take some pics when the lights come on for a before shot.