Bipartius Leopard Wrasse.....appears

bdub22rhp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I added a female bipartius leopard Superbowl Sunday straight to my display after much waffling back and forth over at or not. Well it buried haven't seen it since....till this morning. I really want one in my display so I got another 2 days ago assuming the other one was long gone. Well new one is in QT and doing great. My other one was out and swinning this morning. Fat and healthy. It buried up after a few minutes, but it's alive. Well I wanted 1....guess I'll end up with 2. Maybe the big one will change to male.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I added a female bipartius leopard Superbowl Sunday straight to my display after much waffling back and forth over at or not. Well it buried haven't seen it since....till this morning. I really want one in my display so I got another 2 days ago assuming the other one was long gone. Well new one is in QT and doing great. My other one was out and swinning this morning. Fat and healthy. It buried up after a few minutes, but it's alive. Well I wanted 1....guess I'll end up with 2. Maybe the big one will change to male.
I’ve had wrasse hide 6-7 weeks before and emerge, a black leopard if I recall and a lime green halichoeres who emerged after this time (started by a tank move) as a beautiful streaked male!!

Very cool!!

GoldeneyeRet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back