Bird’s nest compatibility?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blumy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blumy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
285
Location
Riverside, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large pink bird’s nest and a JF glowing fingers bird’s nest that are about to grow into each other. Will this be an issue or no problem and a cool morph of similar species?
 
I don't think it will be a battle to the death so I wouldn't worry. I agree you might get some interesting combination if they blend together? Let us know!

white christmas mutual im sure GIF
 
Don’t think you will have any issues. I’ve had tanks with multiple BN confined to one section that all grew together just fine.
C6D94AAB-503F-4935-8440-936985E014BE.jpeg
 
It’s only been a few days but it appears they are getting along well. Will be kind of cool if they intertwine the 2 color combos.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new