Birddog's Nano

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
682
Reaction score
705
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all! I've had my 28g nano for nearly three years and I've become an addict. I have lurked in the dark corners of this site for about 6 months and have read everything I can, and have learned a tremendous amount of information from everyone (thank you). At this point all I can think of is upgrading and need advise and feedback. I don't know how many corals I have in my nano, but it's bursting at the seams. I am contemplating selling some of my pieces to help finance the upgrade. My first question, I have a quote from Reef Savvy on a rimless 75g with three sides starphire. I have not read much on this site about Reef Savvy custom tanks, anyone have good reviews / experiences? My second question involves a few of the corals I am contemplating selling. What is a fair and reasonable price to sell; Neon green Trumpets per polyp, Dragon Soul Favia per polyp, BGM Chalice per eye, WWC Kingpin WM Chalice per eye. The Trumpet colony is about 120 polyps (5-6 inches), the Dragon Soul is about 50 polyps (5-6 inchres), BBM 20 eyes (3 inches), WWC Kingpin 8-10 eyes (3-4 inches). Opinion and feedback welcome! NNNNNN
 
The trumpets can go for $6-$10 each. And I cannot wait to see you start your build.
 
welcome to the site man cant wait to see your setup.Any pics of your current tank?sounds nice
 
Thank you for the suggestion, I will try to search google discussion for Reef Savvy. Im looking for a good high quality tank that will make me happy with my investment. Any other thoughts on good companies who manufacture Hi-Q tanks?
 
I've been out of town on business for the the past day or so and just got the opportunity to sit down at the computer, but here's a couple of pics from this morning. I am clueless with photography as you can plainly see!
DSC_0554.jpg
DSC_0560.jpg
DSC_0561.jpg
DSC_0566.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new