Birdsnest Fell on Frogspawn

Reefer37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
364
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So yesterday came home with some new frags and placed them in the sandbed before lights out. Well I guess at some point my conch knocked over this new birdsnest I got on top of a really nice frogspawn. Now it looks like there's recession and brown spotting where the birdnest had fallen on.

Any tips of what I should do, if anything? Will it be okay? I just got him yesterday and it's such a shame cause he's gorgeous Indo frogspawn. IMG_20200427_111222.jpg

IMG_20200427_111216.jpg
 
I think it will be fine. Euphyllias are quite aggressive so I guess if one will have bad damage it’s probably gonna be the birdsnest.
 
I think it will be fine. Euphyllias are quite aggressive so I guess if one will have bad damage it’s probably gonna be the birdsnest.
Birdsnest looked completely fine surprisingly. I thought the same originally.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new