Birdsnest...sick?

Brinkfish312

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
11
Location
Shreveport, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would make a birdsnest that has been perfectly happy and growing great for almost a year suddenly white out and cover in slime coat? It's wierd.
 
Any changes? What type of light? Other than that what are your water parameters?
 
The temp has been steady at 79-80, everything tested ok but the SG was a little low, like .021-.022. I know that's not super bad, but it's lower than what it's used to. It's the only thing I can think of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new