• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bkchem Grinch and other torches

Item Price
10-$2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blackcat24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shipping is available.

Ship on Tuesday or Wednesday only.

Shipping cost is $50 or free over $400.

1.Bkchem Grinch Single $275
2.Bkchem Grinch Double $475
3.Bkchem Grinch Triple $$625
4.Bkchem Grinch 9ish Heads $1800
6.Lime Tip Gold $110
7.Purple Tip Gold $60
8. Peach Tip $75
9. OG Holy Grail $250
10. Hellfire 2 head $80
11. Dragontamer 3 head $200
12. Peach Octospawn 2 head $80
13.Pink Diamond Zoa $60
14. Random Gold $50

Had Grinch since Jan 2021. DM with any questions.
IMG_2792.jpeg
IMG_2797.jpeg
IMG_2793.jpeg
IMG_2796.jpeg
IMG_2795.jpeg
IMG_2794.jpeg
IMG_2798.jpeg
IMG_2799.jpeg
IMG_2802.jpeg
IMG_2803.jpeg
IMG_2804.jpeg
IMG_2805.jpeg
IMG_2806.jpeg
IMG_2807.jpeg
IMG_2808.jpeg
IMG_2809.jpeg
IMG_2810.jpeg
IMG_2811.jpeg
IMG_2812.jpeg
IMG_2813.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hey! Do you have lineage on the bk hen grinch? I don’t think I’ve seen one with pink tips before
 
I bought one from black label aquatics and mine does not have pink tips
Just my 2 cents
 
I bought one from black label aquatics and mine does not have pink tips
Just my 2 cents
If u have any question about authenticity please message me. Received it in 2022 from probably the most reputable high end torch seller in the country. Also you can look at previous post.
IMG_2837.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new