Bkv1997

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,480
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has the best tank i've ever seen.

You guys need to check it out. AMAZING.
 
postpics.gif
 
Ok let me say this:

Brandon (bkv1997) was over at my house tonight and I saw him on my laptop and guess what. I didnt post this thread!
 
Typical! Bunch of immature kids :tongue:
 
His tank is really nice. I have to admit. It's really painful to say that, but it's true....
 
I just threw up a little in my mouth..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new