Black Friday discount increase?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EBNewbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year you mentioned that once an item goes on sale, it won't be further discounted as we get further into Black Friday. Is that the case this year too or items that are already discounted could potentially see a larger discount when the real Black Friday weekend starts? I have a few items that are already discounted on my list and would hate to see them discounted further in a few days after I purchase.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @EBNewbie For the most part, things are the same this year as past years. The one exception I can think of is that we do have some daily BOGO deals on smaller BRS products where some select items are on one-day only special offers, and will return to the normal sale price after. Those particular deals are good only for that day.

Other than that, as with past years, not all manufacturer's sales are active for the entire sale, but once they do go active, our understanding is that they will be fixed and will not go lower. If they were to change after you made your purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service and I'm sure we could help you get that taken care of.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back