Black Friday Equipment Deals

  • Thread starter Thread starter TX_REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
5,296
Reaction score
6,255
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sharing in case anyone can benefit from some discounted equipment, I'll edit if I find more good deals on products I trust...

KASA smart powerstrips - free app control is great, each outlet on the powerstrip is individually controllable.

6-outlet: https://amzn.to/495DY7f
3-outlet: https://amzn.to/3VaZNfR

Auto feeders

16-compartment precise portion control, rechargeable: https://amzn.to/3CPhQ56
Drum fed, feed up to 4x a day, rechargeable: https://amzn.to/3OpQXH9

Auto top-off - great functionality for price, vendor has replaced a failed pump for me no questions asked, in fact they sent an entire new unit. pair with smart outlet to run 1 minute per hour to virtually eliminate the possibility of overfilling you tank

Optical ATO, includes pump, magnetic mount: https://amzn.to/3AOWfsT

Dosing line holder: https://amzn.to/3CHq13k

Fish food

Ocean Nutrition Formula One Flakes: https://amzn.to/4fLJnml

Pumps

Hygger Gyre: https://amzn.to/3Z4zSrn

Lighting
Kessil AP9x, normal price $869: https://amzn.to/4i8gjao

Additives/supplements

Brightwell Coral Aminos: https://amzn.to/3ZqsJTq
Brightwell Microbacter7: https://amzn.to/3V5OIwI
Brightwell NeoNitro: https://amzn.to/49g2K4z
Brightwell NeoPhos: https://amzn.to/49bFgOc

Tanks/Systems

ReefCasa, 20% off with code BLACK20: https://reefcasa.com/
 
Last edited:
Thank you for sharing! I'm going to be looking into some of these!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new