Black Friday Savings without the Big Crowds!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
You are welcome! Thank you guys! Since I got hooked up on my Red Sea reefer 625XXL I try and stick with you guys! I don’t even want to know what I’ve spent the past year at Marine Depot LOL!! It usually is 2 days so I’ll have them Wednesday. Thank you for looking that up! I greatly appreciate it! Lol work place shenanigans! You guys are great!!

Thank you for your loyalty, we certainly appreciate it! I can see how much you've spent with us, it is substantial! You've spent more in a year than I have in the 10+ I have worked at Marine Depot. I don't compromise on equipment choices, either! But having a nano (38 gallons) definitely helps keep costs down over time.

I promise to bring up the points you made (having the call center open and shipping throughout the weekend) when we do our BF/CM debrief. We've already got about 30 bullet points of areas where we'd like to do better, one of your suggestions is already on it. Like I told @Mal11224 above, feel free to reach out to me directly in the future if you ever need anything: [email protected].

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Firedawg1983

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you for your loyalty, we certainly appreciate it! I can see how much you've spent with us, it is substantial! You've spent more in a year than I have in the 10+ I have worked at Marine Depot. I don't compromise on equipment choices, either! But having a nano (38 gallons) definitely helps keep costs down over time.

I promise to bring up the points you made (having the call center open and shipping throughout the weekend) when we do our BF/CM debrief. We've already got about 30 bullet points of areas where we'd like to do better, one of your suggestions is already on it. Like I told @Mal11224 above, feel free to reach out to me directly in the future if you ever need anything: [email protected].

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thanks Jeff! Will do! Absolutely get feedback from customers for sure! If you guys need any feedback feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Have a great night and thank you again!

MJNTWise

View Badges
Reaction score
MJNTWise they won’t be shipped out until Monday as stated above.
Got my lights today. Way to go. Bought 4 of them
aba5744e68331aebdb54b2d3a66e4a7e.jpg
46bc76e4a390589bcfffd99cb3aad96a.jpg

Can't wait to get home from work to play with them....

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Music to my ears!! I just saw I will have them tomorrow!! Not sure if they were sent out early enough or if you upgraded the shipping but I appreciate it very much!!

Oh boy, new toys! Looks like you made Santa's "nice" list! ;)

Jeff @ Marine Depot

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
They are closed. Seriously Black Friday weekend and they are closed. I know one of the other major competitors is still open sending out multiple UPS trucks per day.

Turns out we were shipping orders over the weekend. Yay, us! Sorry for misspeaking before. Now I know!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, R2R Secret Santa is in full swing. Any suggestions for gift for under 100 ....A separate post with Ideas would be appreciated

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back