Black Spot on Bazooka Joe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteezySPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
67
Location
Long Beach, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always dip and take macros of new incoming corals for record and pests. I took in my friends chalice today and found this mysterious black spot. It doesnt look dead, just looks like an ink blot. could it be caused by the luogol's iodide or coral rx pro I used for dipping?
Thanks in advance.
IMG_95481.jpg
IMG_95241.jpg
 
That's weird!
 
my chalice was like that 1month ago, and the black spot peeled off bt itself. After the tissue is renewed take good care of it and it'd be back to normal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new