Black spots on turbo snail shell??

Tunatheturtle0405

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
16
Location
Melbourne
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked this guy up yesterday and noticed some spots on him anyone have any clue?

image.jpg image.jpg
 
Interesting, I can’t see it very well because he’s all the way in the back of the tank but if it is a sponge is there anything I should do about it or just let it be?
Let it be. I have a bunch of sponges on my rocks, snails and hermit crabs and they don’t harm anything!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new