Black Storm or Tangerine Storm or BOTH?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chapter7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chapter7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
239
Reaction score
204
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m preparing my livestock list for a new build and I can’t decide between these two beautiful clownfishes! I’ve seen pairs sold of the same but has anyone successfully kept ONE OF EACH in their tank or two of any other different clownfishes?

I’m setting up a 150 gallon aquarium btw and hoping this is big enough for one of each??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new