Black & White crab with Red claws

dbati

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
102
Reaction score
103
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this little guy come with my live rock. The tank has been up and running around 5 to 6 weeks and he’s still here. Very small and timid.
If anyone knows what it is I can’t figure this one out.

07BE7FDA-E33A-4B6A-9A39-E49E9DF4C1B6.jpeg 0E2CAEB8-7521-473A-8654-5B72337DB7DB.jpeg
 
Hard to tell, kind of looks like a decorator? Shot of the front would help but I can't give you a species.
 
Was able to snag this shot of him too. First time I had seen him on the cauliflower Coral although he typical does like to hang around it.
 

Attachments

  • 79190D2E-35DF-4424-B95D-4007106C62E7.jpeg
    79190D2E-35DF-4424-B95D-4007106C62E7.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 111

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new