Bladezz's 338 build

Yup, the Hayward bulkheads are correct and fit right.

20231127_125343.jpg
 
Looks like you are off to a magnificent start. did you have to pay 90 bucks for a box of IO RC 200-gallon mix? The price of salt is now insane.
Chewy had a sale last week. I got in with buy 3 get one free. They had a better deal afterwards that was buy 2 get one free. I just got the 160gal buckets.

And yes salt is expensive!
 
About 20 hours of work to get this thing on the stand.

20231203_140040.jpg


He is in jail till his new owner comes to get him. I will will be very selective on future fish.

20231203_140721.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new