Blakes aqua den

chevy4w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to clarify the situation at Blakes Aqua Den(Meriden)
They are fully open as they have always been. Hours are the same as always...Mon-Sat 11am-7pm Sun 11-6pm.
The phone is being answered!!! (203)440-0217
NOTHING has changed as of this post. They have a new location and will begin to set it up for our enjoyment and plan a Black Friday opening. So until further notice please still visit Blakes at it's current location and happy reefing!

immaman2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to clarify the situation at Blakes Aqua Den(Meriden)
They are fully open as they have always been. Hours are the same as always...Mon-Sat 11am-7pm Sun 11-6pm.
The phone is being answered!!! (203)440-0217
NOTHING has changed as of this post. They have a new location and will begin to set it up for our enjoyment and plan a Black Friday opening. So until further notice please still visit Blakes at it's current location and happy reefing!
Yes blakes is best. Especially their frequent sales and awesome prices. Going on Friday to pickup a standard foxface lo.

immaman2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's the live rock at Blake's? I am debating placing an order with TBS or KP aquatics as opposed to buying local....
When he's not out of stock of live rock its awesome. He has whole rocks and sometimes has ones that are formed as caves. Nothing like pillars or anything but it's a very high quality. Average weight for 1 of his live rocks is around 7 pounds.

Also not sure about the new stores selection that's opening up but that store will be open on black Friday. If you can hold off I'd wait for his black Friday opening at new location to check it out for live rock sales.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back