Blast from the past

Handie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I had my 125 reef setup for about 3 years. It was shutdown about 20 years ago when I started my family. My kids have pushed me to start it back up (and I’m super excited about that). A lot of things have changed over the past 20 years. I’m excited to start learning and meeting new people. Here are a few pictures that should make you guys laugh. It all still works lol!!

3C6CB71D-9E85-4C85-B978-59A660463B5B.jpeg C78ED13A-DC3B-46FA-9BD1-813CEAD557B8.jpeg F2AFCB27-C717-4E82-9008-38E1298F891F.jpeg 34924C29-9E13-47B9-B1BB-1A7C927B0C47.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new