Bleaching or new growth?

Andaingean

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my elegance coral didnt notice it this morning when I fed it mysis but it could have been there
20190727_150652.jpg
 
Turned the lights down a little just to be on the safe side

20190727_164233.jpg
 
Lights too bright. 20-30% white and 75-80% Blue
 
Turned the lights down and waiting a couple weeks but now the tips are retracted and it looks like it's going to explode
20190817_120556.jpg
20190817_120540.jpg
 
I dont see that as new growth
 
Turned the lights down and waiting a couple weeks but now the tips are retracted and it looks like it's going to explode
20190817_120556.jpg
20190817_120540.jpg
It does look fussy. I’ve seen them retract and die. Elegance are hit and miss. I’d move it to another location. You can nurse it back
 
Unhappy.
Increase whites a LITTLe and also the water flow. Verify Salinity (1.025-1.026) and Nitite level)
 
sorry but bleaching
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new