Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks looks nice!
What is that coral green and red? I cann’t recognize it, it has similar colors to a RBTA.
Maybe the blastos?

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol.. I haven't played with it yet. Grades are do tomorrow and trying to finish up the last few items.

OMG! OMG! OMG! You used the wrong word in your last post. You must be starting to slip!

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG! OMG! OMG! You used the wrong word in your last post. You must be starting to slip!

HAHAHA! I make typos all over the place! I suspect it wouldn't be as bad if I would just proofread! :rolleyes: But who has time for that?

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it...I apologize that was an unforced error on my part...I should have said "As society slowly crumbles DO to unchecked spelling errors". Where's that eggnog?!?

Hey... Shakespeare spelled his name all kinds of ways, yet look at the literary works he produced. e.e. cummings also threw writing conventions in the trash, and his work is studied by nearly every person in school. I think that spelling being so heavily emphasized is a blip in the history of writing- at least I hope so. :cool:

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey... Shakespeare spelled his name all kinds of ways, yet look at the literary works he produced. e.e. cummings also threw writing conventions in the trash, and his work is studied by nearly every person in school. I think that spelling being so heavily emphasized is a blip in the history of writing- at least I hope so. :cool:
You're not one of those people that actually read "Finnegans Wake" are you?

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not one of those people that actually read "Finnegans Wake" are you?

I haven’t read a lot of James Joyce. But I am an avid reader. Maybe I’ll add it to my list one of these days.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t read a lot of James Joyce. But I am an avid reader. Maybe I’ll add it to my list one of these days.
Neither have I. I do have Ulysses on my list of reads to do before I die, though. My literary bucket list if you will. We'll see how stream of consciousness reading goes with a die hard "punctuationalist" (Defined as someone who self-edits online posts to correct bad comma placement and improper use of semi-colons).

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neither have I. I do have Ulysses on my list of reads to do before I die, though. My literary bucket list if you will. We'll see how stream of consciousness reading goes with a die hard "punctuationalist" (Defined as someone who self-edits online posts to correct bad comma placement and improper use of semi-colons).

Sounds like someone who is punctilious with orthography. Personally, I find the rules otiose. However, words fascinate me - some may even say I am a cunning linguist. ;Happy

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There are some who argue Shakespeare did not pen his works.

Sounds like someone who is punctilious with orthography. Personally, I find the rules otiose. However, words fascinate me - some may even say I am a cunning linguist. ;Happy

Some do say I'm one of those! ;)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wishing you and your loved ones good tidings!

5129710_0.jpg

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some who argue Shakespeare did not pen his works.

Some do say I'm one of those! ;)
Lol. I don’t think he did either, but it is more amusing to think that he did.

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New scaping is looking great! Loving the look of the inhabitants and glad that they all have more room to grow!
Me too! They look amazing and have opened up a lot. I have a tank sitter this week and videos she’s sending looks good. It’s the third time I’ve tried someone and the first person who seems to be doing it right. She’s hired for life!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back