Blood Orange Clownfish!

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I recently got myself a blood orange clownfish (see my profile picture, haha).
He's super cool, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Blood Orange clownfish they'd like to share.
Can they easily be paired with other Blood Oranges? How about Maroons or Ocellaris?
How do they do with tankmates similar to that of the Tailspot Blenny?
How do they do with pairing with anemones?

Thanks everyone!

Murice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a blood orange clown and paired him with an ocellaris... he also loves his lil anemone buddy. I have a lawnmower blenny that he loved for about a week until I got more fish... the 2 clowns and domino damsel swim in the tank like they are homies... the yellow tang and 6line wrasse swim together, I also have a mandarin goby and scooter blenny... its a very peaceful tank, everyone gets along real well

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a blood orange clown and paired him with an ocellaris... he also loves his lil anemone buddy. I have a lawnmower blenny that he loved for about a week until I got more fish... the 2 clowns and domino damsel swim in the tank like they are homies... the yellow tang and 6line wrasse swim together, I also have a mandarin goby and scooter blenny... its a very peaceful tank, everyone gets along real well
I was curious if they go well with occelaris clowns since they half maroon. Mine is so aggresive ive had him jump out the water to bite my hand lol the female died so idk if its ok to add another.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 96 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back